Monday, April 9, 2007

My Turn to be the Bride!

That's right...no longer am I just the wedding photographer, I'm a future bride too!

It was my birthday and we were in the middle of the Pacific ocean on a fishing diving trip with friends. Everyone sat and watched a gorgeous sunset. Then Gabe asks for everyones attention, turns to me and asks me to spend the rest of his life with him! I was so surprised! I was laughing and crying and shaking, but I finally managed to say yes. Then it took about 15 more minutes until I could breath!

So I'm engaged! All of you brides out there feel free to send your advice for the big day!

Here's a couple of shots that friends took...




Gabe has his own take on the event plus some other highlights from the amazing trip on his blog... http://kaimanadivers.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michelle!! You must be so excited! Don't worry, planning is more fun than stress. Although your wedding photographer is going to be nervous - you'll be a bride with very high photographic standards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Michelle! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm the Mark Nomura bride from the Paradise Cove Crystal Chapel! Thank you so much for your help on our wedding day. I'm so excited for you that it is now your turn. Congrats! :)

    BTW, we saw a couple of our photos on your website. Too cool!

    Nicole & Brian

    ReplyDelete